How to Register
If you are looking to register for a noncredit course at Rutgers University, you can begin to explore the noncredit course catalog or by visiting a website of a specific continuing education unit. To register, follow these steps:
- Once you have found a course of interest, you can either click directly on the title of the course or click on phrase "registration available."
You will be taken directly to the course description which should include the following: Course status; course code; course number; course session; day and time course is offered; course format; course location; course tuition and fee(s); course instructor (s); and, course withdraw and cancelation policies.
- If you want to enroll in the course, you will select the "add to cart" button.
- If you do not have a Rutgers University noncredit registration account, you will need to create a user name and password by selecting the "new account" button. If you already have an account, you can log in by entering your user name and password.
- After you have logged in, you will be prompted to add the course to the cart once again. You then can either check out or return to the course catalog to continue "shopping."
- To check out, you will need to check off that you have read the "Conditions of the Refund Policy” and then select the "place order" button. If payment is needed, you will be prompted to select the payment method. You will only be able to pay with a credit card online. If you wish to pay with a check or purchase order , you will need to contact the continuing education unit directly.
- If paying by credit card, you will be directed to ScholarChip, a secure payment site where your credit card information will be processed.
- Once the payment is processed, you will receive a confirmation email confirming your course(s) selection information.